Monday, November 26, 2012

Dining Room Design (Edited: Take 2)

The dining room I have in mind would be simple and heavily used. HDB gave us this idea

I'd love to have my dining room look like this:

 


I'd like to bring down half the wall of the kitchen near the shelter but still make my lower half cabinet as per normal. Dining table then placed with the width perpendicular to the wall or with enough walking space I'd like to get a table similar to the 2nd pic, a bench pressed flush against the wall with a glass topped table and central legs to give a greater illusion of space.

The turquoise walls still remain like so:



With a clear glass table kinda like this
with an easy-to-clean bench on one side
And a lighting fixture like so 

And the thing I love mostest is that the lightings can be bought right here in sg.






No comments:

Post a Comment