Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Home

So even before receiving the keys to my home, I've started going crazy with the ideas. I think I've settled on some things.

Floor Plan
Colour inspiration:
So there's turquoise grey gold and purple! Chances are the accent wall will be grey while the living room walls are turquoise. I thought of painting the whole living room grey but it'll be too formal and I'm not too sure about the lighting...I'll throw in the other colours somewhere. So it'll be 60% turquoise 30% gold/grey 10% purple

Check out this sexy beast of a bedroom. Purple walls, dark grey furniture for me and turquoise accents 60% purple, 30% gold-grey, 10% turquoise

The two extra rooms will have the 60% pale grey walls, 30% turquoise and 10% purple some place

From all the rich lovely colours you would have guessed that my design theme is ALL THINGS MARRAKECH! haha. I loved the colour and life while I was there. 

Check out this luxe purple bathroom that I can never do







So that's the idea at the moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment