Thursday, November 22, 2012

Living Room Ideas

As I've mentioned previously, my crazy colour palette looks something like this

From other online sources, I know my house will b a mirror image of this

It's tiny i know but I can dream big right? haha... SO i've decided that the house will look like this:

1. Walls coloured like this:
Dark grey on the eastern wall where the TV is most prolly gonna be and turquoise everywhere else. I don't want things looking too formal thus the lighter colour choice. 

2. Sofa like this 

Or if this is too big or I can't find something suitable I'll get something like this




3. Light fixture like this
Eclectic Living Room design by Atlanta Interior Designer Niki Papadopoulos

4. Shelving to have this idea

Except mine would be purple where there is green, grey where there is purple and turquoise where there is grey. hahahaha.

5. Moroccan accessories like




Turquoise on the wall, grey on the eastern wall, purple shelves, pale grey sofa, turquoise and purple pillows with gold embroidery on some, bronzy gold table lamps, kulfic basmalah on eastern wall nearer to dining area, area rug, artwork above the sofa on the western wall and a clock. I'm not happy with the clock. Will look for more.

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment