Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Growing your own food

My aunt was asking for reliable seed suppliers. When I remembered this video I watched on urban farming.
Can you imagine being able to grow your own food? They were able to grow their own food in about 400 sq metres of land. That's about 4 times the size of my home but still ever hopeful, I asked my best friend, google, for more information. Lo and behold. I stumbled upon this veggie pipes thing.


I thought it's a really creative way to plant your own plants considering the amount of space we have. I envision having this to grow my herbs in the service yard since I don't think it's legal to have a window box. DIY project in Dec 2014/2015 maybe. 


All you need are:

Literature

So it IS possible to grow your own food. Just need to be a little creative. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment