Friday, June 8, 2012

Halal Eats: Laksania


 



So we ventured to NEX today and visited a place I've been missing: Laksania. Simple food, ok pricing, I'll definitely come again.

Ups:
- Singapore Laksa was good. I loved the tau pok and prawns.
- The satay, although only 3 pcs, were extremely worth it. It was nicely spiced and tasty. It was a little dry but I can live with it. The sauce tastes like my mum's pecel (spiced coconut gravy) without the heat. So I don't really get it. But otherwise, it was good.
- I love lemongrass tea and theirs was nicely fragrant.

Downs:
- I didn't really like my sarawak laksa. It smells like ubat periuk but it tastes better than that. Still. Not liking it
- Chicken wings. I expected more. Firstly it's weeny. Secondly its spiced with salt and pepper only. Maybe if I don't cook I'll like it. So I expected more.

All in all it was a nice meal, somewhere I'll bring Mr A. to just so we can try the nasi gorengs they offer.

PS: They do have vegetarian dishes in their menu. I'm not sure if there are any vegan ones though.

No comments:

Post a Comment