Sunday, July 28, 2013

Shix Bakes: Honey cornflakes

This is strange but I've not made a successful batch of honey cornflake cups for the last decade or so. It was always my kakak's job to do it and she has always been successful in drowning the poor crispies in honey lol... So this year, I decided to google a darned recipe ahahahah.


Alhamdulillah they ended up nice... Mr R even made a short video review on it as I showed it off to my sisters ahahah.

Recipe from
Ingredients:
200g butter
2/3 cups sugar
3 tbsp honey
8 cups (about 200g) cornflakes crushed just a lil bit

Method:

Melt the butter then dissolve the sugar and honey, mixing till it's a lil bit frothy.
Put the cornflakes in a big bown and mix in the concoction above
Bake at 150deg for about 15 mins and you're done.

Feel free to toss in a bit of diced almond into the mix. Definitely will be tasty.

This produced approx 100 small cups of deliciousness.




No comments:

Post a Comment