Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wedding Preparations

Nothing could prepare me for the expenses that I am/will be incurring. It is so painful. But ALHAMDULILLAH, from the grace of God, I've had a great big burden lifted off my shoulders. My mum's paying for the catering and decor, my uncle is paying for the adult door gifts, my aunts are helping me with the decor. A million praises and prayers to Him would not be sufficient in expressing my thanks for the gift of my family. I'm really, really grateful. So when I say that my family consists of many2 people, I guess you understand why...

So here's the list of wedding vendors and things to do


Caterer: FDCS [10.5]

Deco: FDCS (package)

Makeup & Sanding costume: PutriMas [3]

Berkat Adult: Dewi & Soap Wak Jo & Bibik Sponsored

Berkat Kids: Candies x 200 [.2]

Wedding Cake: Bibik

Photography: Reign Rebelpixel [1]

Music: ? [.6]

Invitation: PutriMas [.3]

Dulang Deco: Aunty yati

ring: Lee Hwa in Feb [1]

Sireh dara: own

bunga rampai: own [.3]

Henna: ?

guest book: Cousins!

photobooth: cousins![.4]

shoes: ?? [.3]

Room Deco: [2]


No comments:

Post a Comment